Ever heard this – “You’re so good at this, you should teach others”? Probably you were either too modest to agree, or you thought “Yes, I could and I should!”.
Maybe you didn’t take action because it’s not very easy or conventional to set up a class of your own. But what if we changed all that?
Let us show you how to do it! You don’t need earlier teaching experience, formal qualifications or to be an expert. Just ask yourself – If I’m put in a room with ten people, what’s one useful thing I could teach them?
Pop-up classes can be taught on any topic! Check out some examples on Superlect
In this class we will:
- Find value in your experience and passion
- Help you move from an idea to a class outline
- Explore event production of a small pop up class
- Help you discover ways to find your audience
- Provide pedagogical advice to help you become a good teacher
- Publish your class on our platform (optional)
This class is co-created with USC Marshall’s Department of Business Communication
|12:45 pm||Introduction to a self-hosted classes|
|1:30 pm||Coffee break|
|1:45 pm||Workshopping your own idea|
|2:30 pm – 3:30 pm||Q&A & networking|