Do you have a business whose online audience you would like to grow? Are you interested in growing your personal brand on social media, but don’t know how to establish your voice? Without knowing the fundamentals and strategic thinking behind social media channels, your marketing efforts and online presence can remain stagnant while others move ahead.
Learning these platforms from a business angle will help you create your communities around your business the right way. This workshop focuses mostly on Instagram, but does touch on other platforms.
Come learn how to share your authenticity, find your voice, and learn best practices.
In this lecture you’ll learn:
- Defining your brand voice for social media and optimize your brand identity
- Learn the business purpose of each platform, identify what platform(s) work best for you
- Find your target audience, analyze competitors, and the importance of authentic communication
- How to increase your audience’s engagement, grow your following, and get your brand message across with communication tactics and social media ethics
- How to build an aesthetic that visually represents your brand with proper techniques and creative direction
Who is this for?
This lecture is for aspiring social media influencers, marketers, and communication managers looking to save time, avoid common mistakes and learn practical tips from an industry perspective.
|9:30 am||Welcome & introduction|
|9:40 am||Group Introduction|
|9:55 am||Social Media 101|
|10:30 am||Establish Your Brand Aesthetic/Content|
|11:15 am||Coffee Break|
|11:25 am||Community Management & Engagement|
|12:00||Working with Influencers and brands|
|12:30 pm||Organizing your tasks|